Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Henry is 3

Birthday!



Cranky!





Henry Turned 3 today. Yes i haven't posted in a while but apparently parenting two kids takes up a lot of your time. Go figure.

I have been saving up some thoughts:

Photoshop has a "red-eye" filter, but for us at least a "snot-nose" filter would be more useful.

I have, for the first time in my life, used up a whole box of paperclips. I also realized that if you have a big bottle of asprin (or tylenol, or whatever) and it is empty, you have a pretty good sense of how many headaches you have.

Here are a bunch of links:

World Atlatl Association

Microsoft has released all their "Express" programming languages for free this year. I'm trying again, when I have free time, to get Visual Basic under my belt.

We received a pamphlet from them with our new stove. I wasn't aware that it was a deadly enough problem to warrant an acronym.

Freda Utley.

Metalsmithing tutorials.

Look for more rapid posting after the new year, for now we're so busy I barely get time to breathe.



2 comments:

Miss Cellania said...

How did Henry get to be three so fast!? Time flies the fastest when you are watching children grow up.

Happy Birthday, Henry!

Andrea and/or Jeff said...

Just stumbled in here from Clueless in Carolina's "just adopt" controversy--and I have to say I LOVE the comment about the snotnose correction! We need that, too. Our otherwise lovely girl has had a runny nose pretty much constantly since we met her 7 months ago. And it somehow turns to rubber cement after only a few minutes. I haven't resorted to "airbrushing" the photos yet, but I'm sure I will eventually!