Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cute and Trees

Well, I've been remiss in posting pics of the kids lately.

Max, looking cute, with his hands in a standard man position.

Max being thoughful and poetic.

Who is that up in the cherry tree?

It's Henry!

Climbing the fir tree beside the house.

Going higher!

Then he got to a point where he didn't want to come down and didn't want to go up. Felice finally had to climb up and get him, and he said he didn't want to ever climb a tree again. I asked him later if that was true and he said that he would climb a tree again.

Some links:

This is some electronic music by one of my customers, spacey stuff...

Buy me this clock.

Les Schwab died, he was a great businessman. Free Beef!

Chris sent me a link to this somewhat dangerous looking lamp made of swarf.

Linn Gear in Perspective, glad to see they have a sense of humour.

Circle Sector, Segment, Chord and Arc Calculator

Wedding Band Size Estimator.

No comments: