Saturday, February 23, 2008

Helpful Handyman

I put together some (a torturous process) flat pack cabinets for the laundry room today.

Henry installed all four knobs himself, with no help.

Notice the concentration!
I'm plum wore out, the silhouette thing is a lot of extra work. I did get a bit of fun on Friday when our friend Mike came up to visit and check out the Benton County Library book sale. He also brought up an air rifle a friend of his had for sale. I bought it. A Diana 75 T-01. It reenforces what a poor shot I am. Read "The Owl and the Pussycat" to the kids tonight from the volume I found at the sale. I was quite restrained this year, only bought one box of books. Between the cabinets and the book sale I feel like I ran a marathon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry, I am so proud of you (and your daddy)! Grandma J.