Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's been going on...

Not much, just work and play...

Henry works on a picture.

He takes his art seriously.

I was invited to the rifle range by a friend. We had fun. I rarely get the chance to shoot firearms. I have to admit I prefer the relaxing nature of airguns...the two are quite different.

Henry is chomping at the bit to learn robotics, so I downloaded Logo onto his computer. I am trying to teach him the concept of angles and polar coordinates...we'll see how it goes. Once he gets the hang of it we can take what we've learned and apply it to the Mindstorms NXT.

I came across a great jewelers blog, Blue Aluminum, well worth reading...

1 comment:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

I found these recently. My kids are too young for them, but they look fun. Henry is about the right age..
http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/entertainment/papercraft/index.html

It is nice they are free...with the exception of the paper and ink you will use to print up....