Saturday, July 04, 2009

4th of July in Philomath

As is traditional, we went to the Philomath Classic Car Show on Saturday.

Ugly, but I love them.

Tin hat for an air cleaner cover.

"Rat Runner Rod"

Yes, a beer keg...

Felice and I want one of these.

BMW Isetta.

Sky (blue) Saxon.

I don't know what this is but I like it.

Henry takes a pic of a jeep.

Henry's kindergarten friend Tucker shows Henry his "Grampy" Steve's rod.

How cool is Philomath High?

I spotted this at a booth selling model cars. The Amazamatic. Need to buy one off of Ebay.

Henry and Max play in the UFO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick,
The car you couldn't id....a Nash Metropolitan. They are waaaay cool. I'll bet an Isetta 300 is a pricey little trinket. Definitely a pats problem for most folks, probably not for you.
Guy Z's car nut other half,
Donna (dmzapp@gmail.com)

John Bear Ross said...

Gotta love those rat rods. The beer keg held by the chains is the best.

Best,
JBR