Just a dump of links I’ve found useful or interesting lately.
- How to install Android-x86 in Virtualbox
Totally pointless but fun.(?)
- French Pneumatic Mortars in WWI
- Connecting to NXT on Windows 7 64 bit
This was really helpful when I installed my old Lego Mindstorms NXT software on the new PC.
- The Braun Lectron
Stylish electronic learning tool.
- DC Motor Control Using an H-Bridge
I am hoping to play with it this weekend, have the ICs.
- Control a DC motor with Arduino and L293D chip
Another helpful page on the subject.
- Programming an ATtiny with Arduino
Via Make:, this is also on the plate for a weekend project. I just received the ATtiny45 and ATtiny85 ICs from Mouser yesterday. My clever plan is to combine it with the H-Bridge and make a PWM case fan control. Failure expected.
- Beaver Bar Camp 8
I’m probably going to climb out of my shell and check it out.
- Vintage Computing and Gaming Blog