We’re having a snowpocalypse here in the Willamette valley, so I haven’t been doing much beyond keeping warm and bypassing frozen pipes…it was down to –7F at one point making it colder than Ukraine.
Busted pipe…sediment/iron seems to settle when the water is slow & cold which is why it looks like root beer.
Now the list of stuff you can buy on Amazon and send to your boring friends:
- The Waste Books (New York Review Books Classics)
My current reading, by this guy, humorous and philosophical.
- The Middleman: The Complete Series
I can’t believe there people who haven’t watched this show, just brilliant.
- To War With Whitaker: Wartime Diaries Of The Countess Of Ranfurly, 1939-45
I like a woman with spunk.
- Hakko 808-KIT/P Self Contained Desoldering Gun with Internal Vacuum Pump and Carrying Case, 120V AC
I just bought one for myself but haven’t had time to try it out. Going by reviews it will be pure luxury when replacing components in repairs.
- B&M Brown Bread Original, 16 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Go ahead, you know you want bread in a can.
- Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Solid State Drive MZ-7TE500BW
I need one. You should buy me one.
- Probe Master DMM Test Lead Kit, Softie, Rt. Angle Safety
These look like really nice leads.
- Hosa Cable D5S6 Deoxit Contact Cleaner Spray
This stuff has “repaired” a bunch of balky devices of late.