Friday, April 18, 2008

Just Checking In

I figured I should check in and let people know what I've been up to. First, a cute picture of Max that Henry took:

Carey lapped in the valves of his motorcycle engine using a Nerf N-Strike Maverick dart, last night at Kent's open shop night.

I've been posting up a storm on my airgun blog, check it out if you have the inclination.

I also uploaded an Rhino animation of a sight mechanism idea to Youtube...

Other than that I just spend my days making jewelry and parenting. We finally had the Tuff Shed wired up for a light, now we just need to insulate and sheetrock it. Felice and I dropped the kids off at preschool and went to a yard sale, which qualifies as a date. I bought some Legos, router bits and a gun cleaning kit. Felice bought a shovel. We live it up!

Links:

All of the plans in Elmer's Engines (out of print and expensive to buy) have been archived on this yahoogroup.

The Smithsonian has placed a number (54, is that all of them?) of their Smithsonian Studies in History and Technology online, for free.

Netflix Instant Movie Search , would that Netflix actually had this functionality in-site....

1 comment:

Richard said...

Thank you for linking to my instant movie search. I really appreciate it.

Oh, and very interesting blog. I just added it to my delicious bookmarks. :)

Richard