Friday, February 02, 2007

More Masterpieces of Photography by Henry

As promised, here's the latest round of pictures taken by Henry. The camera used is a Fuji Finepix 2400Z. Captions straight from Henry's mouth.

"That's a wum-wum."

"It's a cup, your cup, what's it say? "

"Crash Lego"

"It looked like a good picture. "

"I though it was a good picture of mommy, I thought the other mommies would laugh at it."

"For Etsy"

"I muttered."

"It's Fred, laying on the track, he's shunting. "

"Henry."

"Daddy's a lamping."

"Max's Flying Scotsman, I liked the way it is."

1 comment:

Kathleen J. said...

I saw your blog link in the forums on Etsy and came to look. Henry took some great pictures. The comments remind me of what my grandkids would say. Maybe you have a young photojournalist in your family.