Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Cheer

So the snow has continued...

Henry ventured out and shovelled the paths. Not that we asked him to, he just wanted to do it.

Henry cleans the old wax off of the menorah.

I walked over to the neighbors house. The forecast said "ice pellets" and it did indeed pelt me.

Then the sun came out...Henry made a small snowball.

Henry and I assemble one of those newfangled tree stands.

My buddy Jim gave us a tree that was surplus to his needs.

Some links:
The USCG page about Cesar Romero

Lem's "The Futurological Congress" may be made into a movie!

One of my machine customers invented this nifty tool for removing a broken cork.

Here's an old review of the Taig lathe from Popular Mechanics. They have placed all of the Popular Mechanics and Popular Science magazines on Google Books for free! You can waste years of your life reading them.

No comments: